Joe Tacopina ghost wrote a letter for my attacker which she signed to her NYPD fixer Detective Andrew Dwyer? If so it proves the NYPD and Internal Affairs are either shockingly stupid and or the most corrupt police force and or both? I filed ethical complaints against Joe Tacopina and his partner Chad Seigel alleging they both broke laws threatening me online on my YouTube channel with seeing the tables turned on me if I took any action. I allege Joe Tacopina as YouTuber Bob Dobalina used cunt threat and Delita Hooks letter threatening me to Det. Andrew Dwyer was similar. Joe Tacopina and Chad Seigel (I allege youtube Fake Acct Charles Ward) did not deny allegations! Threatening a victim during an open investigation is a crime with no statute of limitations. Also party to coercion along w/ party to threats to a victim during an open investigation... if Joe Tacopina is guilty did he learn how to commit these crimes via Brooklyn DA and corrupt cops? Joe Tacopina crowns his website w/ a court drawing of Abner Louima bragging he got an NYPD cop off! If you don't know who Mr Louima is Google it. Joe brags he got the NYPD Rape cops off but they did go to jail although for way too little time.

Sunday, November 23, 2014

A-Rod Lance Armstrong Joe Tacopina Lies Fall Hard Except Joe Tacopina aNobody in Comparison?

A-Rod Lance Armstrong Joe Tacopina Lies Fall Hard Except Joe Tacopina a Nobody in Comparison?

  Joe is an EX- superlawyer considered a super liar mostly an unknown entity if you compare them to Alex Rodriguez who he used to get media attention because he's a media whore.   


It seems the lawyers used by the A-Rod's media whore lawyer Tacky-0 seem to be paid on key stroke based on how far they will lie and terrorize the A-Rod lawyer's former clients. 

Joe Tacopina A low level Wolf of Wall Street "want to be" & a low-level Lance Armstrong super liar thinks that he Tacky-0 can pay his lawyers per keystroke to attempt terrorize former clients and anyone willing to speak up against him including news reporters.  

Joe Tacopina hasn't learned his lesson yet and neither has Lance Armstrong who is so smug and really unapologetic on Oprah.  Ditto for everyone involved in New York City government involving technology contracts with a grossly over bid including of course most importantly 911 and dirty top cops like NYPD Chief Chuck Dowd Who is taking graft from Verizon one of the 911 contractors allegedly over billing us.   

Ironic because the phone lines will collapse under a large-scale terrace attack her yet another hurricane Sandy for both 311 and 911 to taxpayer Titanic's not worth the high price tags.  Both systems could've been created for a lot less money and works far more efficiently.   


The NYPD Internal Affairs and the Manhattan DA involved in my case are equally corrupt and just like the Lance Armstrong scandal it seems like it's going to take years to expose the corruption retaliation and lies.  

Joe Tacopina is already burning bridges in Italy a far smaller country and he will fall and fall hard but the one difference between him and Lance Armstrong is mostly no one gives a crap about Tacopina  or knows who he is and the few people that do mostly don't like him in my opinion oh yeah this is an opinion blog.  

Joe Tacopina Lawyer Judd Burstein Has Insomnia and is a Cuckoo? A-Rod Show Over Joe Tacky More Wacky-0?
Do I call Judd Judd-Tacky?

Joe Tacopina Lawyer Judd Has Insomnia and is a Cuckoo? A-Rod Show OverJoe T More Wacky-0?

Joe Tacopina made a fool of himself and Alex Rodriguez every time he opened his big mouth in the press he made major league baseball look like pro wrestling but who could get tackier?  Joe Tacky-0s lawyer Judd? 

I guess with all Joe's troubles abroad in Italy he needs to cause even more drama here in NYC?

Joe Tacky-0 has a Lance Armstrong complex as well suing news reporters that I hear oops in my opinion are reporting the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!    Pretty amazing no one seemed to care Joe Tacopina SUED the NYDN.      Joe Tacky-0 Wacky-0 sounds like he is cracking up in my opinion oh yeah this is an opinion blog.

He's allegedly suing the New York Daily News for a second time?   Where does Joe so much time to threaten people and gee U wonder who's behind that blog - and you know I believe Joe and his staff troll the Internet using fake accounts in my opinion. 

Reminder Joe Tacopina crowns his website with the court drawing of Abner Louima.  


This was sent to me along with other things with interesting is at 1:15 AM Tacky-0's lawyers looking for amusement and I guess the best he can do is this?

I allege Joe Tacopina or someone possibly connected to him in theory came to this youtube and threatened me warning me to not take action to the tables would be turned as if they worked for Charles Hynes or something because that is just what the dirty corrupt NYPD did!  "The Joe Tacky lawyer"also called me a confrontative c.nt and in true tacky style and my Pinyan a coward who use the sock puppet account actually to one right after the other and deleted both when I alerted the lawyer they reported the misogynist hey crime to GoogleYouTube for violating community guidelines!        

please help this go viral so shame MD, my attacker, NYPD, IAB and Cy Vance, ADAs involved thank you. 

https://vine.co/v/M3A9b3ehni0 
Vid 4 second highlights Vine

Cy Vance being yelled down outside NYU Law for what he really is in my opinion a corrupt misogynist  DA.  






June 19, 2014 learned even more about Internal Affairs Corruption do created new blog goal to sue Mr Bratton and Mr Reznick 2015. 





The NYPD an internal affairs fix crime in my opinion based on my own experience.


Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks Violence Lies New bad Yelp Review Not ADay @ The Beach!
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2014/0

No comments:

Post a Comment