Joe Tacopina ghost wrote a letter for my attacker which she signed to her NYPD fixer Detective Andrew Dwyer? If so it proves the NYPD and Internal Affairs are either shockingly stupid and or the most corrupt police force and or both? I filed ethical complaints against Joe Tacopina and his partner Chad Seigel alleging they both broke laws threatening me online on my YouTube channel with seeing the tables turned on me if I took any action. I allege Joe Tacopina as YouTuber Bob Dobalina used cunt threat and Delita Hooks letter threatening me to Det. Andrew Dwyer was similar. Joe Tacopina and Chad Seigel (I allege youtube Fake Acct Charles Ward) did not deny allegations! Threatening a victim during an open investigation is a crime with no statute of limitations. Also party to coercion along w/ party to threats to a victim during an open investigation... if Joe Tacopina is guilty did he learn how to commit these crimes via Brooklyn DA and corrupt cops? Joe Tacopina crowns his website w/ a court drawing of Abner Louima bragging he got an NYPD cop off! If you don't know who Mr Louima is Google it. Joe brags he got the NYPD Rape cops off but they did go to jail although for way too little time.

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Yankees and David Ortiz Pretend A-Rod Hiring Mr Toxic Joe Tacopina Didn't Happen?


Yankees and David Ortiz Pretend A-Rod Hiring Mr Toxic Joe Tacopina Didn't Happen?

Ortiz and A-Rod talk for the first time Mr Toxic Joe Tacopina burnt another bridge actually so many  major league baseball  has hung unofficial signs not welcome as far as Tacopina is concerned.

MLB  forgave A-Rod in every way possible EXCEPT FOR A-ROD HIRING JOE TACOPINA!

Ask anyone in MLB why Tacopina is not welcome in ANY  baseball stadium in the United States of America!

Joe Tacopina is no longer a super lawyer and Bernie Kerik proved  with secretly recorded audio's that Joe Tacopina is a super liar.


Rumor is the Feds have the goods on Joe Tacopina to make him Queen for a day yet again aka turn on yet another client the way he did on Bernie Kerik -- Joe Tacopina has yet to be disbarred but there is enough to send him to jail?

Tacopina coached A-Rod on being Queen for a day - it's called a proffer agreement u spill the beans and are protected as long as u tell the truth.  What if u take a proffer agreement and do not tell the truth? You can go to jail is my guess.

Anyway back to Ortiz.



Ortiz won't forgive or forget Joe Tacky Tacopina even if  he finally has forgiven A-Rod.


One day A-Rod  or someone running an unauthorized biography going to spill the beans on A-Rod being extremely unhappy with Joe Tacky.

Remember Joe Tacopina  crowns his website with Abner Louima.  If you don't know who Abner Louima is google him.


Joe Tacopina had a very cozy relationship with the PBA and  still does with a few retired
NYPD....


Stay tuned be patient -- let's see if the rumor about the Feds is true.


 You know how unusual the weathers become so is the political climate --
maybe some big shake-ups are coming we just have to be patient.


Tacopina unwelcome in MLB arena so the best he can do is attempt to give Derek Jeter the Joe Tacopina rape slime bucket treatment?

http://joetacopina.blogspot.com/2015/12/mathias-ingvarsson-frigo-wants-to.html?m=1


Alex Rodriguez, David Ortiz talk for first time in two years - NY Daily News
http://m.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/yankees/alex-rodriguez-david-ortiz-talk-time-years-article-1.2565890


My guess Joe Tacky-0 Tacopina aka Rape-a-pina broke the law committing a series of crimes: witness tampering aggravated  my guess is he even wrote a letter which my attacker signed to her NYPD fix her threatening me yet again serious crimes but the NYC's cesspool  with many characters pretending they're not as disgusting as Joe Tacky-0.


Look at Charles Hynes -- Tacopina's former boss - Hynes has avoided a series of grand juries... My guess Joe Tacopina  committed to series of crimes in my case noon if he threatens to turn the tables on me if I take any action my guess is he learned that at the Brooklyn DA the corrupt Brooklyn DA's office where Charles Hynes sent how many innocent People to jail and fell hard getting caught  misappropriating drug money for his campaign.

My guess Joe Tacopina used a sock puppet account to identify  find himself as a lawyer but did not have the balls to sign his real name  he committed to series of crimes if it was him and he called me a confrontive cunt and threatened to bury me destroy me and funny and has similar tone to the letter Delita Hooks signed to her NYPD fixers my guess Joe Tacopina wrote it Delita Hooks signed the shockingly stupid letter than would send them both to jail in a City where laws actual applied?

I wondered if Tara Tacopina oops Tara Joe's secretary has ever used a sock puppet account to harass me?


Sheldon Silver thought he was Teflon.   If Tacopina ends up in jail he is small fry -- bigger corrupt players may be falling....

Ray Kelly's Appellate Lawyer in front of 3 Judges Aug 21, 2015 admits understandable I feel aggrieved put my constitutional rights were in violated when in fact they were! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em
Please help go viral to shame MD, my attacker, NYPD, IAB,  Cy Vance and ADAs involved thank you. 


https://vine.co/v/M3A9b3ehni0 
Vid 6 second highlights Vine
Watch Delita Hooks remove her keys which had already hit me because they would hinder her goal to do a running punch to my left eye -- she made a hole in my retina she violated my patient rights assaulted me repeatedly 
https://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/173385168#fullscreen Delita Hooks false cross complaint I paid 15 dollars to get she walked in 01 Precinct 2 days after me and committed yet another crime. 
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment