Joe Tacopina ghost wrote a letter for my attacker which she signed to her NYPD fixer Detective Andrew Dwyer? If so it proves the NYPD and Internal Affairs are either shockingly stupid and or the most corrupt police force and or both? I filed ethical complaints against Joe Tacopina and his partner Chad Seigel alleging they both broke laws threatening me online on my YouTube channel with seeing the tables turned on me if I took any action. I allege Joe Tacopina as YouTuber Bob Dobalina used cunt threat and Delita Hooks letter threatening me to Det. Andrew Dwyer was similar. Joe Tacopina and Chad Seigel (I allege youtube Fake Acct Charles Ward) did not deny allegations! Threatening a victim during an open investigation is a crime with no statute of limitations. Also party to coercion along w/ party to threats to a victim during an open investigation... if Joe Tacopina is guilty did he learn how to commit these crimes via Brooklyn DA and corrupt cops? Joe Tacopina crowns his website w/ a court drawing of Abner Louima bragging he got an NYPD cop off! If you don't know who Mr Louima is Google it. Joe brags he got the NYPD Rape cops off but they did go to jail although for way too little time.

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

A-Rod Hiring Super Loser Joe Tacopina was like Lying on Steriods

 Alex Rodriguez made a lot of mistakes one was cheating.  A-Rod wasn't alone cheating and simply could've admitted his wrong doing and apologized; taken the punishment and returned to baseball.


.@AROD A-Rod Biggest Career Error Hiring Joe Tacopina http://joetacopina.blogspot.com/2016/08/a-rod-biggest-mistake-hiring-joe-tacky.html?m=1  Tacky Tacopina behavior advice worse than PEDS use


Instead he hired Joe Tacopina that's like lying on Steriods.  Joe Tacopina  harmed Alex Rodriguez's in angered major-league baseball and the Yankees made it clear in every way possible that they despise Joe Tacopina.   They could hang a no Joe Tacopina sign on the stadiums they would. 


I'm not even alleging I'm telling you my guess Joe Tacopina broke the law re my case he committed a series of crimes was party to coercion threatening me - my guess - he using his sock puppet account  called me confrontive cunt, threatened to bury me destroyed me and have tables turned on me.   I forwarded the threats to the NYPD and asked if this is witness tampering and a corrupt detectives actually acted on it  also breaking the law.  


A-Rod hired a corrupt loud mouth cheater in my opinion oh yeah that is right this is an opinion blog -  name a case where Joe Tacopina one there aren't many he's a loudmouth loser and he should be disbarred and he belongs in jail. 

 Alex Rodriguez biggest mistake was hiring that loser Joe Tacopina will even try to see the New York daily news twice not understanding there something called freedom of speech he's a big bully and a coward and a big sore loser.

 I can't wait for him to get his karma since it seems he is so corrupt here New York City a cesspool of corruption he can get away with breaking laws not get disbarred? My case  -- I do believe he's guilty in my case  it sure looks like he broke the law in Bernie Kerik's case  contacting him after he wasn't supposed to after Joe Tacky-o Tacopina made a commitment to betray his client how anyone hires him it's just surprising because he could betray them and take a proffer agreement sending any future clients to jail like he did Bernie Kerik. 

Joe Tacopina  what major league baseball to the lowest level ever in the history of baseball making into the world wrestling Federation with his grotesque behavior and what I call "lying on Steriods"  humor although there were the NYDN articles alleging drug use. 


Joe Tacopina Loses Super Liar Sued NYDN twice LOST Not a Super Lawyer Joe Tacopina, Tara Portesy, that guy I call George Vomit, Chad Venus Fly Trap Seigel, that retired NYPD cop Joe is very cosy with?
http://joetacopina.blogspot.com/2016/06/joe-tacopina-tara-portesy-that-guy-i.html?m=1


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment