Joe Tacopina ghost wrote a letter for my attacker which she signed to her NYPD fixer Detective Andrew Dwyer? If so it proves the NYPD and Internal Affairs are either shockingly stupid and or the most corrupt police force and or both? I filed ethical complaints against Joe Tacopina and his partner Chad Seigel alleging they both broke laws threatening me online on my YouTube channel with seeing the tables turned on me if I took any action. I allege Joe Tacopina as YouTuber Bob Dobalina used cunt threat and Delita Hooks letter threatening me to Det. Andrew Dwyer was similar. Joe Tacopina and Chad Seigel (I allege youtube Fake Acct Charles Ward) did not deny allegations! Threatening a victim during an open investigation is a crime with no statute of limitations. Also party to coercion along w/ party to threats to a victim during an open investigation... if Joe Tacopina is guilty did he learn how to commit these crimes via Brooklyn DA and corrupt cops? Joe Tacopina crowns his website w/ a court drawing of Abner Louima bragging he got an NYPD cop off! If you don't know who Mr Louima is Google it. Joe brags he got the NYPD Rape cops off but they did go to jail although for way too little time.

Saturday, November 25, 2017

Meek Mills like A-Rod Failed by Joe Tacopina, Clueless NYPD Abner Louima?

Meek Mills like A-Rod Failed by Joe Tacopina, Clueless NYPD Abner Louima? 


Meek Mills like A-Rod Failed by Joe Tacopina and  Clueless Joe brags he got a cop off involving horrid NYPD Sexual assault sodomy of Abner Louima who barely survived and Joe Tacopina crowns his website with court drawing of Abner Louima.  Tacopina brags he got NYPD Rape cops off but FYI they did go to jail. If you don’t know what the NYPD did to Abner Louima google it. Like my Case the precinct knew and there was not one cop willing to call Internal Affairs to report NYPD crimes! 


Latest case teen raped by NYPD detectives 9 cops show up to intimidate her trash talk to her lie because They were going to make the NYPD crimes disappear like my case the sicko twisted cops use Ron Kuby’s letter to pretend there were no crimes when they were crimes from the doctors office to the police department but zero arrests because that’s with the cops do they break laws in my case they acted on a misogynist take mine I  believe 100 percent was Joe Tacopina and NYPD PC O’Neill Just promoted NYPD Captain Pete Rose who compared rapes and didn’t think date rape was that bad - O’Neill still acting on Tacopina’s misogynist hate crime threat online fake lawyer Acct Bob Dobalina. 


She 
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
Joe Tacopina looks like a hemorrhoid like he puts Preparation H all over his face. I really hope he gets arrested for what he did to me, don’t want Feds to use my case to give him yet another proffer agreement! Joe took 2 proffer agreements to help send his client Kerik to jail?


Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@TheRevAl @NationalAction Joe Tacopina his website crowned with court drawing of Abner Louima bragging he got a cop off. Was what Joe did to Kerik was that like being an informant for the Feds? MLB baseball can’t forgive A-Fraud for hiring Joe. Are you sure Joe Tacopina isn’t sort of working for the Feds?





Joe Tacopina Chad Seigel during NYPD RAPE trial compared Vaginas to Venus Fly Trap Super MISOGYNY: Joe Tacopina as Bob Dobalina Cunt Threat He Top Cops on down my Case Broke Laws? meek Mills, A-Rod Clueless Tacopina Abner Louima?
http://joetacopinachadseigelvenusflytrap.blogspot.com/2017/11/joe-tacopina-as-bob-dobalina-cunt.html

Joe Tacopina a super loser hell bound karmically challenged and 
 I filed an ethical complaint against him he didn’t deny that it’s him that he used to sock puppet account and broke laws that the NYPD acted on a cunt threat to turn the tables on me during an open investigation threatening but years before when I filed an ethical complaint years earlier for how he and Chad Seigel treated NYPD Rape Cop Moreno’s victim comparing women’s vaginas to Venus fly traps, he and his partner Chad Siegel they responded threatened me with a lawsuit but didn’t sue me.  I told the NYS Supreme Court ethics Committee who I would call in my counter lawsuit against Joe Tacopina — list included a client of Joe’s that wrote in divorces paper’s Joe slept with his wife, Feds that brokered the proffer agreement that involved the Feds goal to arrest Bernie Kerik, Kerik etc. joe didn’t sue me.


Tacopina and Seigel I allege broke laws used fake sock puppet accounts  to threaten me (oct 7, 2012) during an open investigation and corrupt cops James O’Neill Reznick Boyce still acting on Joe’s misogynist cunt threat he committed on line a serious crime during an open investigation and corrupt detectives and bosses acted on it!  I forwarded to Det Vergona who  never asked me who I thought it was an acting on it with Detective Andrew Dwyer with Sgt Chen, Lt Burgos, DI Ed Winski.

Like the Oscar Winning film Spotlight 0 press/media telling what was done to me and how many other vicyim’s treating James O’Neill, Ray Kelly, Bratton like Cardinal Law and pedophile priest’s but it will come out how Zachary Carter (who once prosecute Louima cops) and NYPD O’Neill 3rd PC acting on misogynist hate crimes I alleged scripted by that overly aggressive idiot Joe Tacopina who has not denied he committed CRIMES in my case.  The loud mouth is silent.

Dr Fagelman’s lawyer my Case did not even know the video was on YouTube.  He must have forgotten to share that and his conversation with NYPD assurances they would force me to drop charges against my will and did Joe contact him, Det Dwyer, and my attacker joining in a gang of cowards and coordinate breaking laws with dirty detectives and their supervisors?



Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@TheJusticeDept Meeks Mills, A-Rod hired Joe Tacopina clueless he brags he got cop off Abner Louima Case. NYPD PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Reznick, Boyce acted on I allege Tacopina CUNT threat to turn tables on me the victim a crime!
suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2017/11/rapper…

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@NYGovCuomo @NYPDONeill Meeks Mills, A-Rod hired Joe Tacopina clueless he brags he got cop off Abner Louima Case. NYPD PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Reznick, Boyce acted on I allege Tacopina CUNT threat to turn tables on me the victim a crime!
suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2017/11/rapper…


I filed an ethical complaint and Joe Tacopina a coward and bully who I allege also broke laws scripting my attacker’s signed threat, yes another threat to me but Delita Hooks signed the letter I allege Joe wrote and gave her a false narrative however lying to the NYPD during an open investigation is a crime even if the NYPD are breaking laws there certain crimes that he committed and she committed I believe don’t have a statute of limitations so I have a corrupt police commissioner he’s the third in a row but maybe the next one won’t tolerate this kind of crimes and maybe by then will have a new DA? 
If Meeks Mill hired Joe Tacopina, like A-Rod, he must have missed Joe Tacopina’s website crowning glory,  a court drawing of Abner Louima with Joe bragging he got an NYPD cop off.  

MLB forgave A-Rod everything but hiring Tacky-0 which is like lying on steroids!  Tacopina was exposed by Bernie Kerik for being a super liar and Kerik ended up in jail thanks to his ex-friend, biz-partner and ex-super lawyer?

Tacopina sued the NYDN and two sports reporters but Joe missed the class in law school on the First Amendment?  Joe didn’t win what appeared to me a frivolous lawsuit. 


Meek Mills get a new lawyer!

Suzannah Troy 




FYI  I allege Joe Tacopina as Bob Dobalina and Chad Seigel as Charles Ward 2 fake accounts on youtube now deleted Broke laws obstruction of justice, witness tampering, threatening a victim during an open investigation plus it’s Joe he’s guilty of a misogynist cunt threat to Bernie destroy me see the tables turn on me which corrupt detectives in their bosses acting on.

When I asked Joe as Bob and if I’m correct and it is Joe Tacopina, is this ywitness tampering and are you awareccalling me a cunt violates Google’s guidelines it’s a hateful offensive word the coward deleted his fake sock puppet account sounds like Joe Tacopina to me  but apparently three police commissioners or so misogynist and hateful I’ve me they share his attitudes about me so they protected his crimes with Zachary Carter protecting  all NYPD Internal Affairs that broke laws!!!!!

Joe Tacopina brags he got NYPD Rape cops off but they did go to jail thanks to Judge Caro.  



For NYDN staff who doss not know that Joe sued the New York Daily News  2 sports reporters put it this way he didn’t win and he didn’t even understand something called the First Amendment



 purposes only, not for publication.) The Daily News reserves the right to edit letters. 

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/al-sharpton-visit-meek-mill-prison-heavy-sentence-article-1.3656702


voice dictated ptsd insomnia
please excuse terrible typos sent 
from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment