Joe Tacopina ghost wrote a letter for my attacker which she signed to her NYPD fixer Detective Andrew Dwyer? If so it proves the NYPD and Internal Affairs are either shockingly stupid and or the most corrupt police force and or both? I filed ethical complaints against Joe Tacopina and his partner Chad Seigel alleging they both broke laws threatening me online on my YouTube channel with seeing the tables turned on me if I took any action. I allege Joe Tacopina as YouTuber Bob Dobalina used cunt threat and Delita Hooks letter threatening me to Det. Andrew Dwyer was similar. Joe Tacopina and Chad Seigel (I allege youtube Fake Acct Charles Ward) did not deny allegations! Threatening a victim during an open investigation is a crime with no statute of limitations. Also party to coercion along w/ party to threats to a victim during an open investigation... if Joe Tacopina is guilty did he learn how to commit these crimes via Brooklyn DA and corrupt cops? Joe Tacopina crowns his website w/ a court drawing of Abner Louima bragging he got an NYPD cop off! If you don't know who Mr Louima is Google it. Joe brags he got the NYPD Rape cops off but they did go to jail although for way too little time.

Friday, February 8, 2019

Joe Tacopina Idiot Corrupt Lawyer Arrested Brass Knuckles JFK?

Joe Tacopina has not denied he broke laws in my case along w/ his partner Chad Seigel!

I filed ethical complaints against both of them and told the NYS Supreme Court ethics  it would take murder to get this guy Joe Tacopina disbarred? I want to know why they're protecting him?

Joe Tacopina and Chad Seigel made no denials they broke laws in my case ---  just silence amazing for two loud mouth cowards---

Tacopina needs brass knuckles for what reason?

Remember he went on national tv I think NBC and said Anthony Weiner's twitter account hacked!

He is a super liar not a super lawyer!

 I told the New York State Supreme Court ethics committee it would take murder to disbar him  Joe Tacopina they even Bernie Kerik's evidence audio of Tacopina contacting Kerik after a proffer agreement deal making Joe Queen for a Day 2 days as he betrayed his best friend and client Bernie Kerik!

If you lie during a proffer agreement you violate the agreement and lose immunity-- what did Feds have on him!

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NewYorkStateAG‬⁩ Tacopina has broken how many laws and got away with it how? Is he an informant? Did he violate proffer agreements w/ Feds Kerik Case? Did he call Dr Fagelman Delita Hooks Det Dwyer (Dwyer broke laws promoted to NYPD FBI Task force) suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2019/01/holoca…

Download the Twitter app

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@nypost‬⁩ I filed ethical complt Joe Tacopina he did not deny he broke laws my case!joetacopina.blogspot.com/2019/02/joe-ta… brass knuckles for a punch like done to me? Google Dr Fagelman assault suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2019/01/holoca… did he violate proffer Bernie Kerik Case? Bragged nypd Rape cops,Abner Louima cop off

please excuse terrible typos sent 
from my iPhone
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩ Joe Tacopina on TV and said Anthony Weiner twitter account hacked! Joe brags he got an Abner Louima cop off! Not 1 cop reported the most violent sexual assault of a human being by NYPD history of NYPD!JT bragged he got NYPD Rape cops off! JT hasn't denied he broke laws in my case
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩ Tacopina has broken how many laws and got away with it how? Is he an informant? Did he violate proffer agreements w/ Feds Kerik Case? Did he call Dr Fagelman Delita Hooks Det Dwyer (Dwyer broke laws promoted to NYPD FBI Task force) suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2019/01/holoca…

ADA Joan Illuzzi what's the verdict that I believe Joe Tacopina was guilty of a con threat the threats turn tables on me if I took any action she asked me why would he do that but she didn't want an answer! 

NYC I Love You Big Time: Suzannah B. Troy Joe Tacopina Chad Venus Fly Trap Seigel NYPD Rape Victims of Rape Murder Written on Arms Yu Yao Imette St. Guillen Laura Garza Jennifer Moore
http://nyciloveyoubigtime.blogspot.com/2011/06/suzannah-b-troy-joe-tacopina-chad-venus.html



please excuse terrible typos sent 
from my iPhone
Download the Twitter app



 Joe Tacopina was stupid and arrogant overly aggressive and addicted to threatening people and possibly I'm questioning is he addicted to breaking the law and getting away with it like he did in my case he's never denied breaking laws in my case!


Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩ Delita Hooks threatened me w/ bodily harm!Multiple assaults to mybody objects,forcible touching all omitted by Det Vergona! Her ltr to Det Andrew Dwyer threatens me again!Tacopina stupid enough draft her ltr like CUNTthreat to me? JT hasn't denied crimes!misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-d…

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NewYorkStateAG‬⁩ Watch I tell NYPD PC O'Neill I allege Joe Tacopina CUNT threat turn tables on me during open investigation!O'Neill down w/it!Tacopina busted w/ brass knuckles JFK! Joe hasn't denied broke laws my case NYPD Det Dwyer/Vergona acted on!youtu.be/U8ceedQjSD4?li… misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-d…

Download the Twitter app
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩ Joe Tacopina sleep w/ client's wife? I'm not his wife almost 4K searches my blog!Joe has not denied he broke laws after I was violently assaulted Det Andrew Dwyer now w/ NYPD FBI Task Force acted on Joe's threat my attacker's ltr? suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2014/03/joe-ta…suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2014/03/joe-ta…






Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NewYorkStateAG‬⁩ ⁦‪@TishJames‬⁩ new-york-lawyers.org/new-york-penal… Teflon Joe Tacopina had brass knuckles for punch like Delita Hooks did to my head? Google dr Fagelman assault. Joe has not denied sockpuppet youtube cunt threat to turn tables on me Det Dwyer/Vergona/Lt Burgos, Ed Winski acted on misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-d…

No comments:

Post a Comment